Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 23 of 23

Thread: Pound is wireless

  1. #21
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pound is wireless

    I lived in Coeburn for a year back in 05-06 and I always had service. Kept it going towards norton all except for right under the blue tube. Lost it in Flatwoods, halfway to St. Paul, up the Mtn to Clintwood and up the mtn. to Tom's creek...had it everywhere in Coeburn tho.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #22
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Pound is wireless

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I lived in Coeburn for a year back in 05-06 and I always had service. Kept it going towards norton all except for right under the blue tube. Lost it in Flatwoods, halfway to St. Paul, up the Mtn to Clintwood and up the mtn. to Tom's creek...had it everywhere in Coeburn tho. </div></div>

    That's exactly the way it's always been for me and everyone else in Coeburn. There was decent service in Coeburn before they put the tower up 4 years ago or whenever it was.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pound is wireless

    The tower on the Mountain above Crab Orchard was already there when I moved up there tho.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •